jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2013

A little bit of conscience


"When we become really honest with ourselves, we can start changing the world.

I was so shy for express myself, I was always afraid for what the people said about me… What If we can not be accepted by others? But you know? God does not discriminate the humans, then... why we will do that and make others afraid of our judgements?

I can be sitting in this street forever… watching the people pass with their beautiful masks, the young woman with her make up, the men with their suits and black ties trying to look the best as possible for someone.

There are a lot of types of persons, trying to do something, hiding what they really are, just for be what others expect

If that is the world where I am living, I want to stay forever in this bottle of glass, keeping me away from the touch of that monsters, they are not agree with their lives, but they give a step forward then they take again the same mistakes and the same sins, like nothing have changed..

If someday people stop being egoist and they start taking care of  nature, and the other persons, this world will keep on going
People do not notice but right now our world is not moving forward"








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario